Little Urchin Natural Sunscreen SPF30 has a unique formula, free from chemical absorbers, providing both UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection from the sun.
This natural sunscreen uses Zinc Oxide as its active ingredient, which is known to be safe to use on sensitive skin and also safe for the marine environment. It also includes Organic Green Tea, Cucumber and Rosehip Extract which are soothing, cooling and rich in antioxidants.
Little Urchin Natural Sunscreen SPF30 for broad spectrum protection suitable for young, delicate and sensitive skin
This non-greasy natural sunscreen is suitable for use by the whole family including babies 6 months and over. It can be used on both face and body.
Features of Little Urchin Natural Sunscreen:
- SPF30 broad spectrum sun protection
- 3 hours water resistant
- fragrance free
- clear and non-greasy application
- safe for babies 6 months and older
- suitable for sensitive skin and young delicate skin
- reef safe and eco-friendly to help ensure the protection of natural habitats of all living creatures
- TGA approved and listed
- cruelty free
- Australian made and owned
Other reasons to choose Little Urchin Natural Sunscreen:
- no chemical UV absorbers
- no titanium dioxide
- no parabens
- no synthetic preservatives
- no synthetic fragrances
Directions for use of Natural Sunscreen from Little Urchin:
- Apply liberally and evenly to clean, dry skin 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Re-apply every 1-2 hours or after sweating, exercise, swimming or towel drying.
Always wear protective clothing including a hat and sunglasses and avoid prolonged sun exposure. Avoid contact with eyes and do not use on broken, damaged or diseased skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Follow product instructions and use only as directed.