Inika loose foundation powder - Winner - Best Foundation - The UK Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards 2015
Inika Loose Mineral Foundation Powder - Wisdom is a great multi-tasking foundation, concealer and powder, all in one!
This natural foundation from Inika also provides a little built-in protection from the sun too, though you should still use your sunscreen for complete sun protection.
Inika Loose Mineral Foundation Powder - Wisdom for buildable coverage and gentle, nurturing ingredients
Inika's award-winning foundation formula is very gentle on the skin and does not contain harsh chemicals or cheap and nasty fillers.
Key features of Loose Mineral Foundation in Wisdom from Inika Organic
- No nanoparticles
- No bismuth oxychloride
- Flawless, buildable coverage
- Won't clog your pores
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Soothing antioxidant properties can help calm the skin and reduce redness
- Great coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea, pigmentation or scarring
- Titanium dioxide and Zinc Oxide offers, natural sun protection (SPF25)
- Long wearing and water resistant
- Certified vegan
This mineral foundation is so gentle, it can be used after cosmetic or facial procedures.
How to apply Inika loose foundation in Wisdom shade
- Make sure to start with clean, moisturised skin.
- Tap a little foundation powder into the lid of the foundation jar.
- Dip your kabuki brush into the minerals to collect the product and work the powder into the bristles of the brush, ensuring the brush is evenly coated.
- Turn the bristles upward and tab the brush handle on a hard surface to settle the powder into the bristles.
- Sweep the kabuki brush over your entire face in downward and outward strokes, starting from your forehead, over your nose, cheeks, chin and all the way down to your decolletage.
- Repeat, if necessary, to achieve your desired level of coverage. For a heavier coverage, use a circular 'buffing' motion.
Wisdom is suitable for dark skin with cool undertones.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love it. Feels great on skin