Inika Loose Foundation - Winner - Best Foundation - The UK Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards 2015
Inika Loose Mineral Foundation Powder - Fortitude is a pure mineral foundation, concealer and face powder - all in one!
This natural foundation from Inika also provides a level of built-in sun protection too thanks to the natural minerals.
Inika Loose Mineral Foundation Powder - Fortitude for great coverage and calming, gentle ingredients
Inika's award-winning foundation formula is gentle on the skin and free from harsh chemicals or cheap and nasty fillers.
Key features of Loose Mineral Foundation in Fortitude from Inika Organic
- No nanoparticles
- No bismuth oxychloride
- Flawless, buildable coverage
- Won't clog your pores
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Soothing antioxidant properties can help calm the skin and reduce redness
- Great coverage for skin conditions like acne, rosacea, pigmentation or scarring
- Titanium dioxide and Zinc Oxide offers, natural sun protection (SPF25)
- Long wearing and water resistant
- Certified vegan
This mineral foundation is so gentle - it is even suitable for use after cosmetic or facial procedures.
How to apply Inika loose foundation in Fortitude shade
- Always start with clean, moisturised skin.
- After allowing your moisturiser a few minutes to be absorbed, dispense a little foundation powder into the lid of the foundation jar.
- Dip your kabuki brush into the minerals to collect the product and work the powder into the bristles of the brush, ensuring the brush is evenly coated.
- Turn the bristles facing upwards and tab the brush handle on a hard surface to settle the powder into the bristles.
- Sweep the kabuki brush over your face in downward and outward strokes - start from your forehead, thenover your nose and cheeks, chin and all the way down to your decolletage.
- Repeat, if necessary, until you achieve your desired level of coverage. If you're after a heavier coverage, try using a circular 'buffing' motion.
Fortitude is suitable for very dark skin with neutral undertones.