Inika Certified Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation - Nude is easily blendable with a creamy consistency that's light-weight and gives long-lasting coverage.
Formulated to protect and nourish your skin, this organic foundation blurs the line between your moisturiser and foundation with specially chosen ingredients known for their hydrating and anti-ageing benefits.
Inika Certified Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation - Nude with moisturising Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba, Argan & Rosehip
Not only does this liquid foundation from Inika Organic give great coverage, but it is also nourishing for your skin with a unique blend of natural antioxidants, vitamins and minerals for a luminous complexion.
Key features of Nude Liquid Mineral Foundation from Inika Organic
- Certified organic ingredients provide excellent moisturisation and are included to help smooth wrinkles and regenerate skin cells
- Hyaluronic Acid helps improve skin elasticity, hydration and coverage
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice and Jojoba Seed Oils are soothing, hydrating and very moisturising for the skin
- Argan Oil & Rosehip Oil both nurture and repair the skin
- Gives buildable coverage to create a flawless look to your makeup
- Leaves no oily residue
- Non comedogenic (won't block pores)
How to apply Inika Certified Organic Liquid Mineral Foundation in Nude
- Apply to your face using either your fingertips or the Inika Liquid Foundation Brush, blending each section as you go.
- Take special care to blend the foundation into your jawline, hairline and around your ears to avoid distinct lines.
- Application to your neck and decolletage is optional.
Nude is for light to medium skin with warm undertones that sometimes tans.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I loved the idea of this organic, safe foundation...but i have not had a positive experience so far. After 4 days use, my skin was irritated. Stopped using it and today have it on again for the first time in weeks. The texture/ formula is strange. A small amount applied and it doesnt blend/ rub in well. When you keep blendung it cakes off. The smell isnt my favourite either unfortunately. Ill try the cc cream next.