Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid is designed to help boost skin elasticity and plumpness for a more youthful complexion while offering flawless coverage.
Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid for a flawless finish and hydrated skin
With an abundance of skin-caring botanicals, this nutrient-rich product is more than just a liquid foundation - it also provides the hydrating properties of a moisturiser.
Key ingredients in Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid:
- Hyaluronic Acid - for instant skin hydration, improved elasticity and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines
- Green Tea - antioxidant rich
- Lavender - antibacterial
- Argan Oil - nurturing
Inika liquid foundation boosts skin health and ensures a beautifully soft and soothed complexion with added luminosity.
Other benefits of Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid:
- 70% organic ingredients
- contains natural antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
- provides medium, buildable, glowing coverage
- non-comedogenic - won't clog pores
- hypoallergenic & dermatologist tested
- 100% naturally derived
- certified vegan
- certified cruelty free
Application directions for Inika Certified Organic Liquid Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid:
- Can be applied with your fingertips or try using a flat top foundation brush for a flawless, streak-free finish.
- Dispense a small amount of liquid foundation onto the back of your hand.
- Pick up a small amount of product and gently blend into the skin using small circular motions and/or strokes. Take care to blend well around the jawlines, hairline and airs.
- Repeat until an even, flawless finish is achieved and your desired level of coverage is reached.
Available in the following shades but you can also mix and match if you like:
- Porcelain - for very light skin with pink undertones that never tans
- Cream - for light skin with neutral undertones that sometimes tans
- Nude - for light to medium skin with warm undertones that sometimes tans
- Beige - for medium skin with neutral undertones that easily tans
- Honey - for medium to dark skin with warm undertones that often tans
- Tan - for medium to dark skin with olive understones
Inika's shade guide with images may also be of assistance to you in finding your shade.