Go Bamboo Biodegradable Toothbrush for kids is a great, eco-friendly choice when it comes to your child's teeth brushing.
Go Bamboo Biodegradable Toothbrush for children
Switching your child's toothbrush to a bamboo one is a simple thing you can do today to help our environment.
- biodegradable handle
- BPA free
- natural bamboo handle - sealed with edible wax
- dual length soft to medium bristles
- packaged in a sealed recycled cardboard box
Directions for use:
- Before using for the first time, soak the head of the toothbrush in water for a few minutes.
- Use your bamboo toothbrush to clean your child's teeth at least twice a day, as recommended by dentists.
- Rinse brush after each use and allow to air dry.
- Replace brush every 2-3 months.
Disposal of your eco-friendly toothbrush:
When you're child is done with their toothbrush, you can put it to another use, like cleaning jewellery or small spaces throughout the house. When you're completely done with it, the bristles can be shaved off and recycled. The handle can go in your compost bin where it will break down eventually.