Ethical Zinc Daily Wear Light Sunscreen SPF50+ is a light-weight, everyday formulation made with certified natural zinc oxide and designed to provide natural protection from the sun.
Ethical Zinc Daily Wear Light Sunscreen SPF50+ for broad spectrum protection from the sun's rays with a light feel
This natural sunscreen provides a high level of sun protection but is easy to apply and rubs in clear with a light feel that's ideal for everyday wear.
Features of Ethical Zinc Daily Wear Light Sunscreen:
- harnesses the latest ZinClear XP™ zinc oxide technology for unparalleled levels of sun protection, lightness and transparency for everyday wear
- offers protection from both UVA and UVB rays
- 80 minutes water resistant
- stays clear on your skin
- fragrance free
- suitable for face and body
- suitable for sensitive skin
- reef and ocean safe
- made using 100% solar power
- certified cruelty free by PETA
- made and tested in Australia
Directions for application of Ethical Zinc Daily Wear Light Sunscreen SPF50+:
- Apply liberally to clean, dry skin 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply after swimming, exercise and towelling dry.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure and always wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk.
- Read label for full directions.
Complies with Australian Standard AS/NZS 2604:2012
Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration approval (AUSTL# 307387) for sale in Australia
Pharmacode #2576066 for sale in New Zealand
FDA Approval NDC# 72962-101-11 for sale in USA