We invite you to meet the sunscreen of your dreams - the ultimate plant-based, botanical and luxurious sunscreen . . .
Edible Beauty Basking Beauty Natural Sunscreen with SPF50
Suitable for both face and body, this natural sunscreen has a pure, ocean-friendly formula, offering broad spectrum protection with Zinc Oxide.
Edible Beauty Natural Sunscreen has a moisturising and age-defying formula. It is enriched with Vitamin E, Rosehip Oil and Kakadu Plum so it nourishes the skin and provides skin with a hydration boost.
Key ingredients in Edible Beauty Sunscreen:
- Zinc Oxide - a natural, physical sunscreen which creates a layer on top of skin that blocks ultraviolet rays
- Camellia Seed Oil - provides exceptional hydration without greasiness; abundant in vitamins C, D and E, along with Omega 6 and 9 and anti-ageing polyphenols
- Vitamin E - a key antioxidant when it comes to sun protection; works to neutralise free radicals caused by exposure to UV light and other collagen-damaging molecules
- Kakadu Plum Extract - native to Australia, the highest plant-based source of Vitamin C; exceptional for boosting collagen production, combating free radical damage and providing photoprotection from UV A and B damaging light
- Rosehip Seed Oil - one of the richest plant-based sources of beta-carotene, a precursor to Vitamin A and our skin’s natural battalion when it comes to fighting the signs of ageing
Features of Basking Beauty Sunscreen:
- SPF50 protection - broad spectrum UVA + UVB protection from the sun's rays
- Beautifying - not just a sunscreen, it acts as an anti-ageing face moisturiser or body lotion
- Multi-purpose - suitable for both face and body and for the whole family, including newborns
- Blendable formula - blends into the skin without leaving a white cast
- Water resistant - for 4 hours
- Vegan friendly & cruelty free
- Reef safe - no Oxybenzone, Octinoxate or parabens
- Australian made
How to apply:
- Apply evenly onto your skin as the last step in your skincare routine 20 minutes prior to sun exposure. Use a small amount of the cream and rub in well.
- Re-apply every 90 minutes and at regular intervals, especially after swimming, exercise or towel drying - see tube for full instructions.
- Can be worn under makeup, if desired.
Editor's Choice - Australian Non-Toxic Awards 2020