Expiry Date: Nov 2020
Eco Natural Sunscreen - Body is an effective natural sunscreen formulation that no only protects skin from UV rays, but also offers nutritious support for the skin.
Eco Natural Sunscreen - Body for natural, chemical-free sun protection and nourished skin
This natural sunscreen has been formulated with intensive moisturising and nourishing properties to nurture and hydrate your skin.
Key ingredients in Eco Natural Sunscreen - Body:
- Zinc Oxide - active ingredient (22%)
- Green Tea - antioxidant rich to fight free radicals
- Shea Butter - high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins, super moisturising
- Jojoba Oil - soothing and calming, anti-ageing
- Rosehip Oil - rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants
Other benefits of Eco Natural Sunscreen - Body:
- free from harmful chemical UV absorbers
- broad spectrum SPF30+ sun protection
- 3 hours water resistant
- non-greasy and non-whitening
- fragrance free
- made in Australia
Directions for use of Eco Natural Sunscreen - Body:
- Apply evenly to dry skin 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Re-apply after swimming, exercise and towel drying.
- Always follow detailed instructions on the label.
Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods: 193640
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This cream made my skin look white and dry. Wasn't happy. I am going to try and apply after mixing it with the biologika veggie cream. Hope it does not reduce its effect.