Eco Lips Mongo Kiss Organic Lip Balm - Yumberry is ideal for nourishing your lips and keeping them supple and totally kissable.
Eco Lips Mongo Kiss Organic Lip Balm - Yumberry for soft, nourished and hydrated lips with a yummy flavour
This natural and organic lip balm includes nourishing organic Mongongo Oil, sourced from rural villages in Africa, together with Sunflower Seed Oil, Cocoa Butter and natural flavour.
Yumberry has sweet and sour flavours with notes of Cranberry - simply delicious!
Benefits of Eco Lips Mongo Kiss Organic Lip Balm - Yumberry:
- Contains Mongongo Oil from Mongongo fruit nuts - rich in calcium, magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, thiamine, riboflavin, nicotinic acid and high concentrations of vitamin E
- USDA Certified Organic
- Includes moisturising Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E
- Fair Trade Certified
- GMO free
- Gluten free
- Tube and cap made with over 40% post-consumer recycled material
- Manufacturing of this product is 100% offset with renewable energy credits
- Eco Lips is B-Corp certified
Interesting note: The !Kung bushmen of the Kalahari use Mongongo Oil as a body rub to both cleanse and moisturise their skin as well as protect it against the harsh desert elements. The Mongongo fruit also happens to be the primary food source of that tribe. Mongongo Oil is sourced from a rural village in Zambia, Africa and the harvesting and processing of this unique oil creates an opportunity for village women to earn an income and create a sense of self-worth.