Eco By Sonya Natural Sunscreen SPF30 features an all natural formula that provides broad spectrum protection from both UVA and UVB rays and helps to prevent premature ageing caused by sun damage.
Eco By Sonya Natural Sunscreen for broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection without toxic chemicals
This natural sunscreen is designed to protect your skin from sun damage while keeping it nourished and moisturised.
- Zinc Oxide - natural mineral zinc creates a physical barrier on the skin to deflect the sun's rays
- Rose Hip, Vitamin E and Green Tea blend - helps to nourish and hydrate your skin
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection - SPF30
- Up to 3 hours water resistant
- Suitable for the whole family
- Non-greasy formula rubs in clearly and easily - suitable for both face and body
- No toxic chemicals like Oxybenzone which is responsible for damaging sea creatures
- No synthetic ingredients
- Made in Australia
Directions for use:
Follow instructions on the tube but general tips to remember include:
- Apply 20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- Apply sufficient sunscreen - the Cancer Council recommends a full body application is around 7 teaspoons (35mls), staring with one teaspoon per limb and going on from there.
- Re-apply every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise and towel drying.