Winner - Editor's Choice Award - Beauty Shortlist Awards 2019
Finalist - Best Face Mist - Beauty Shortlist Awards 2020
Clemence Organics Ultimate Biome Spritz is a multi-purpose spritz designed to nourish, tone and protect the skin, creating the ultimate skin biome.
Clemence Organics Ultimate Biome Spritz to protect your skin's acid mantle and biome
There is a diverse ecosystem of microorganisms colonising our skin, creating a protective barrier against infection and pollution. Unfortunately, modern day living threatens to disrupt the our skin's natural protective barrier. This new organic facial spritz from Clemence Organics aims to improve our skin's microbiome and restore strength to that barrier.
Key ingredients in Ultimate Biome Spritz:
- Kakadu Plum - Australia’s richest natural source of vitamin C, along with Green Tea Extract, high in polyphenol antioxidants - work to protect the skin against oxidative stress and environmental pollutants.
- Probiotics - help improve the microbiome of the skin, strengthening it's protective barrier. The skin’s integrity is further supported by the stimulation of collagen synthesis and the addition of hyaluronic acid to retain moisture.
- Organic Rose Hydrosol - helps soothe inflammation, while gently tightening pores and balancing pH levels, thus helping to maintain the skin’s delicate acid mantel and ultimate biome.
Other benefits of Clemence Organics Ultimate Biome Spritz:
- works to brighten dull skin, soften the look of sun spots & boost collagen production
- may help alleviate eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, dry skin and acne
- free from parabens, SLS, petrochemicals, PEG's and artificial fragrances
Directions for use of Ultimate Biome Spray from Clemence Organics:
- Use immediately after cleansing and throughout the day, as necessary.
- Close your eyes and simply spritz over your face.
- Especially beneficial under dry conditions, such as aeroplane travel, prolonged periods of air conditioning and sun exposure.
A patch test is recommended before first use. Store below 30°C.