Clean Tween Rosewater & Lavender Deodorant Creme has been formulated for young girls to help absorb armpit wetness and neutralise body odour naturally.
Clean Tween Rosewater & Lavender Deodorant Creme for wetness absorption and odour free armpits with a floral scent
This natural deodorant does not contain aluminium so it allows your body to sweat and detoxify naturally, while masking odours.
This organic deodorant paste has a nourishing, gentle and effective formula, created with a young girl's sensitive skin in mind.
Key ingredients in Rosewater & Lavender Deodorant Creme from Clean Tween:
- Tapioca and corn starch - to absorb wetness and neutralise odour
- Organic coconut oil - with antimicrobial properties
- Diatomaceous earth - from fossilised phytoplankton, helps to neutralise and absorb odour
- Sustainably sourced Glycerine - naturally moisturising
- Triethyl citrate - a natural odour neutraliser
- Organic shea butter - moisturising, anti-inflammatory, with Vitamins A, E & F
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - antioxidant and moisturising
- Rose floral water - cool, soothing, toning and fragrant
- Organic lavender oil - antimicrobial, skin soothing and healing
Directions for use of Clean Tween Rosewater & Lavender Deodorant Creme:
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Place a small amount of deodorant creme in hand and rub gently into armpits.
- May be used again throughout the day, if required.