Black Chicken Remedies HairOM Hair and Scalp Oil is designed to improve the condition of both your scalp and hair follicles by feeding nutrients directly where they are needed most.
Black Chicken Remedies HairOM Hair and Scalp Oil to promote follicle growth and combat scalp dryness
This organic hair and scalp oil is rich in fatty acids, Omega 3 and a range of precious essential and botanical oils.
Key ingredients in Black Chicken Remedies HairOM Hair and Scalp Oil:
- Rosemary Essential Oil - used for thousands of years to assist with thinning and brittle hair, helps prevent premature greying
- Cedarwood - helps stimulate hair follicles by increasing circulation to the scalp, can promote hair growth & slow hair loss, treat thinning hair and various types of alopecia
- Lavender - with hair growth-promoting properties and antimicrobial properties
- Sesame Oil - can help prevent premature grey hairs and colour loss, helps heal chemical damage from colouring
- Clary Sage - a natural remedy for stress-induced hair loss, also works well with Jojoba Oil to regulate oil production in the skin and assist with avoiding scaly or flaky patches that lead to dandruff
- Vitamin E - an antioxidant, can help reduce inflammation and repair damage to follicles
Other benefits of HairOM Hair and Scalp Oil from Black Chicken Remedies:
- enriches your scalp, promoting blood circulation and regeneration of new hair
- silicone free
- no harmful chemicals
- palm oil free
- Australian made
Directions for use of Black Chicken Remedies HairOM Hair and Scalp Oil:
- Apply 1-2 teaspoons of HairOM oil into your palm.
- Massage oil into your scalp before working into the rest of your hair through to the ends.
- Wrap your hair in a towel and tie up for one hour of more, if possible.
- Wash out any unabsorbed oil with shampoo.
- Check out the video below to see how easy it is to use this nourishing hair oil.
Naturally Safe Cosmetics are not health professionals. The information and claims in this product description have been taken from the information published on the brand website and product packaging. This information is of a general nature only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any hair or scalp problems. If you are concerned about the condition of your hair or scalp, see your healthcare professional.