Ben & Anna Deodorant Stick Paper Tube - Vanilla Orchid offers reliable protection from underarm odour and perspiration with a combination of selected natural ingredients.
Ben & Anna Deodorant Stick Paper Tube - Vanilla Orchid for underarm protection with a soothing formula and a sweet scent
The natural deodorant has been created to be effective yet kind to your body and kind to the environment.
Key ingredients in Ben & Anna Deodorant Stick - Vanilla Orchid:
- Bicarb soda - renowned for its deodorising properties
- Arrowroot powder & Cornstarch powder - help with moisture absorption
- Shea Butter & Coconut Oil - moisturising and skin nurturing
Other benefits of Ben & Anna Deodorant Stick - Vanilla Orchid:
- NaTrue certified natural
- ICADA certification
- Aluminium free
- Paraben free
- Phthalate free
- 100% vegan
- Cruelty free
- Gluten free
- Recyclable cardboard tube - FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified
Application instructions for Ben & Anna Vanilla Orchid Deodorant Stick:
- Push up the bottom of the tube using your thumb to expose the deodorant.
- Rub a thin layer of deodorant under the arms.
Vanilla Orchid has a flowery-sweet vanilla scent that awakens the senses. It also features the relaxing and beneficial properties of marigold with its naturally soothing effects, making it particularly well suited to sensitive skin.
Note: Because Ben & Anna do not use chemical stabilisers, the deodorant may soften in high temperatures. If the product liquefies, you can pop it in the fridge for a little while to allow it to solidify once more.