Ben & Anna Deodorant Stick Paper Tube - Provence is formulated to give reliable underarm protection from odour and perspiration with a combination of natural ingredients.
Ben & Anna Deodorant Stick Paper Tube - Provence for underarm protection with the calming & timeless scent of lavender
The natural deodorant has been created to be effective yet kind to your body and kind to the environment.
Key ingredients in Ben & Anna Deodorant Stick - Provence:
- Bicarb soda - naturally deodorising properties
- Arrowroot powder & Cornstarch powder - for absorption of moisture
- Shea Butter & Coconut Oil - nurturing and moisturising
Other benefits of Ben & Anna Deodorant Stick - Provence:
- NaTrue certified natural
- ICADA certification
- Aluminium free
- Paraben free
- Phthalate free
- 100% vegan
- Cruelty free
- Gluten free
- Recyclable cardboard tube - FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified
Application instructions for Ben & Anna Provence Deodorant Stick:
- Push up the bottom of the tube with your thumb to expose the deodorant.
- Rub a thin layer of deodorant under the arms.
Provence is a wonderfully relaxing scent characterised by timeless lavender and inspired by the countryside in the South of France.
Note: Because Ben & Anna do not use chemical stabilisers, the deodorant may soften in high temperatures. If the product liquefies, you can simply place it in the fridge for a little while to allow it to solidify once more.