Ben & Anna Deodorant Stick Paper Tube - Nordic Timber offers effective underarm protection with a combination of natural ingredients designed to combat odour and wetness.
Ben & Anna Deodorant Stick Paper Tube - Nordic Timber for natural underarm protection and the scent of cedar wood
The natural deodorant has been created to be effective and non-toxic, while being kind to your body and to the environment.
Key ingredients in Ben & Anna Deodorant Stick - Nordic Timber:
- Bicarb soda - renowned for its deodorising properties
- Arrowroot powder & Cornstarch powder - effectively absorb moisture
- Shea Butter & Coconut Oil - moisturising and nurturing for your skin
Other benefits of Ben & Anna Deodorant Stick - Nordic Timber:
- NaTrue certified natural
- ICADA certification
- Aluminium free
- Paraben free
- Phthalate free
- 100% vegan
- Cruelty free
- Gluten free
- Recyclable cardboard tube - FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified
Application instructions for Ben & Anna Nordic Timber Deodorant Stick:
- Push up the bottom of the tube using your thumb to expose the deodorant.
- Rub a thin layer of deodorant to the armpits.
Nordic Timber features a warm and fragrant scent, naturally astringent with cedar wood - a great scent for men.
Note: Because Ben & Anna do not use chemical stabilisers, this deodorant may soften in higher temperatures. If the product does liquefy, you can simply place it in the fridge for a short while to allow it to solidify once more.